Macbook M 1.1GHz 12" (Early 2015) 256GB SSD (Silver)
Specs for MacBook M 1.1GHz 12" (Early 2015) 256GB SSD (Silver)
We’re so confident in our work, we include a free 12-month warranty with every device we sell, providing you with extra peace of mind.
plug’s 12-Month Warranty covers any and all product defects (hardware and software), or any malfunction of the phone independent of your use (such as touch-sensitive malfunction, battery failure, pushbuttons, etc.).
If your device shows any signs of malfunction, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to start your warranty claim. Once we receive the device, Our team will either repair the device or send you a replacement that is fully functional.
What is Covered?
- Technical defects
- Faults caused by improper workmanship or materials
What is not covered?
This limited warranty does not cover any damages due to:
- Transportation or storage
- Issues caused by third-party software or unauthorized repair
- Improper use; failure to follow the product instructions or perform any preventive maintenance
- Any components added since the itemhttps://plug.tech/pages/12-month-warranty was originally sold
- Normal wear and tear or external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions beyond our reasonable control.
How to make a claim:
Simply email us at email@example.com with your order number and we’ll send instructions on how to return your device, along with a prepaid return label. In order to keep our prices as low as possible, we reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee on any return. This helps us cover our shipping costs, and helps us maintain our incredible pricing
We're so confident in our work, we include a free 12-month warranty with every device we sell, providing you with extra peace of mind!
Our goal is for you to love your new device. If that isn’t the case, our team is happy to accept any return for any reason to undamaged devices within 30 days of shipment.
All of our devices must pass our proprietary 90+ point functionality evaluation, deep cleaning, and sanitization process.
Our team is professional, knowledgeable, and ready to help in anyway we can!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- NSNdzolela S.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingApple MacBook Air 13.3-inch Core i5 1.8GHz 8GB RAM 128GB SSD Storage 2017 (Silver)Rated 5 starsMacBook Air
The MacBook is great and it is working well.
Would definitely recommend.
- NSNdzolela S.Verified Buyer1 week agoReviewingMacbook Charger - 45W Magsafe 2 Power Adapter for MacBook Air 2012 - 2017Rated 5 starsMacBook charger
The charger works great!
- JCJose C.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingApple MacBook Air M1 13-inch 256GB 8-Core CPU 7-Core GPU (Late 2020) Space GrayRated 5 starsGreat MacBook
It Came in great . Everything worked fine awesome Mac book air but I bought on an excellent condition and it had scratches and little dent on the Mac is it supposed to since it’s refurbished?I mean if something is in excellent condition it’s not supposed have any flaws .But in other than that MacBook works like it’s brand new 👍