Is Plug legit?
One of our favorite questions is: Is Plug Legit?
Plug is a leading U.S. electronics provider that connects people around the world to reliable, Certified Pre-Owned devices, including iPhones, Androids, AirPods, Macs, Smartwatches, accessories, and more.
We make it easy for you to purchase the personal technology you need at 40 - 70% off other retailers’ pricing, helping you to play a part in reducing electronic waste (e-waste) and get the most out of your devices. Plus, with our Certified Pre-Owned Assurance, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your purchase is backed by our unmatched one-year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee.
Quality Devices, Guaranteed.
To ensure product performance, specialized technicians at Plug’s headquarters deep clean, sanitize and hand test every device in-house with a rigorous 90+ point functionality evaluation. Only devices that meet the company’s high-quality standards are sold, featuring Plug’s Certified Pre-Owned Assurance. The company’s Certified Pre-Owned Assurance is unmatched in the industry, providing a one-year warranty and 30-day money-back guarantee.
Other key customer offerings include:
- Condition grading: Full transparency on condition grading, with each device assigned one of three grades.
- Dedicated customer service team: Available to provide support and answer questions six days a week.
- Thoughtfully packaged devices and easy-to-follow setup instructions: Making the process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
- Purchases direct from Plug: Eliminating the uncertainty of purchasing from an online marketplace with many unfamiliar sellers.
- Commitment to reducing e-waste and environmental-friendly practices: Plug is working to prevent one million working devices from reaching landfills by 2025. The company is ‘Responsible Recycling’ or ‘R2’ certified, the most widely adopted global standard and certification program for responsible practices for pre-owned electronics.
Check out some of our reviews: