Refurbished iPhone XS Max deals: extra $ crazy questions
Are you looking to buy an iPhone XS Max and save some money? Look no further than Plug Tech refurbished deals. Plus, you might even get a gift with the purchase!
The new iPhone XS Max is now available on sale at a discounted price. But, if you're not sure whether to buy the latest model or go for a refurbished iPhone, here are some of the reasons why you should consider a refurbished iPhone:
- You save money: you get an expensive phone at a lower price.
- You get a little more choice: most sellers are just as keen as you are to wait for the new models. That might mean they have stock of the previous model; you buy it and get the same phone with a few weeks of extra use.
- You get a free gift: sometimes it's bundled with a free case, sometimes just the box and some paperwork. Either way, it's a nice bonus.
- You get the same guarantee: all refurbished phones come with a standard warranty, and you can extend that for another year for free. Some sellers will even throw in an extra guarantee if you buy from them directly.
- You can get a bigger screen size: the iPhone XS Max is available in sizes up to 6.5 inches, but some sellers also have the smaller model in stock. That's fine if you prefer a smaller screen, or maybe you're looking for an alternative to an iPhone X.
- You can get some new color options: while the latest models only come in one color, refurbished phones can be found in gold, silver, and grey. Not everyone likes the newer colors.
Now let's get on the extra $ crazy questions you can have with your iPhone XS Max Purchase.
Do I have to go through Apple's refurbished guarantee process?
No. If you buy from the seller directly, you will not need to send your phone in or get an extended warranty. Many sellers will refund the difference if you prefer a different condition. Check the full description of the product on the website.
How to restart refurbished iPhone XS Max?
- Press and hold the power button until you see the Apple logo.
- Release the power button and press and hold the volume down button until you see the Apple logo.
How to turn off refurbished iPhone XS Max?
You can turn off the refurbished iPhone XS Max by pressing and holding the power button until you see the Apple logo. Release the power button and then press and hold the volume down button until you see the Apple logo to turn it on again.
How to reset refurbished iPhone XS Max?
If you are ever having trouble with refurbished iPhone XS MAX, such as turning off on its own, battery draining too fast, or another annoying characteristic, you can reset it.
You can soft reset the iPhone XS Max by pressing and holding the power button until you see the Apple logo. Release the power vice and then press and hold the volume down button until you see the Apple logo to turn it on again. Or you can hard reset your iPhone XS Max. If you feel a soft reset hasn't done the trick, you can factory reset your refurbished iPhone XS Max without iTunes.
- Hold down the power and home button together for about 10 seconds.
- The display will flash, and you will release the buttons, but the iPhone XS Max will still go through the reset sequence automatically, the same as before.
Can I use an SD card in my refurbished iPhone XS Max?
If you want to insert a memory card into your refurbished iPhone XS Max, it's possible, but it depends on how the phone was refurbished and the seller.
- If Apple refurbishes it, there will be no SD card slot.
- If an independent seller refurbishes it, then check the product's description. Some sellers may have upgraded the storage space to allow bigger memory cards.
- If there is no SD card slot, then it's up to you. If you know you have plenty of space, go ahead and use the card. If not, use your phone with internal memory instead of a memory card.
How do I clean off my refurbished iPhone XS Max fingerprint smudges?
The iPhone XS Max comes with a fingerprint reader on the side, so you can unlock your phone without entering a password. This is convenient, and it makes the phone feel secure. But it can get smudged from the oils from your fingers, so you need to clean the fingerprint reader.
How to screenshot iPhone XS Max?
When you get an app for free on your iPhone, you'll see it's not in the full-screen view. You can use this method to get your desired screenshot:
- Swipe down on the top of the screen as if you were swiping down notifications.
- When the camera icon appears, press, and hold it.
- To save the screenshot to your photo library, use the unlock icon on the top left side of your screen. If you don't already have one in landscape mode, this will show the Apple logo.
- To copy the screenshot and save it to your clipboard, use the smaller unlock icon on the bottom left side of your screen. If you already have a lock screen password, you'll need to type it.
Refurbished iPhone XS Max $ crazy deals at Plug Tech
You can now get the refurbished iPhone XS Max at an even better price! At plugtech.com, we refurbish every iPhone with the best quality control environment and then sell the best directly to you. This means you can get products at better prices than you can find elsewhere.
For you, we have got Refurbished iPhone XS Max $ crazy deals at Plug Tech! Why not check them right now with your coffee cup and a little crunch :D