Here's how you do it:
1.Locate the sim tray on the left side of the iPhone screen, near the middle.
2. Use the SIM eject tool or a paperclip to gently push the SIM tray open.
**Do not use a needle or safety pin, the point could damage the device**
3. The SIM tray will pop out slightly. Pull the tray out gently.
4. Place the SIM card into the tray, with the metal contacts facing down and the cut corner facing into the tray.
5. Gently push the SIM tray back into the iPhone until it clicks into place.
**Do not force the tray in**
6. Turn on the iPhone and follow the on-screen instructions to activate the SIM card and set up your phone.
** You may need to contact your carrier for assistance with activation**
Keep in mind
The iPhone 12 Pro Max uses a nano-SIM card, which is smaller than an iPhone standard SIM card, micro sim. If you need to cut your SIM card down to size, you can use a SIM card cutter or take it to a phone store to have it done professionally.
Thanks for tuning in to this session of Q&A with plug!
Wanting to upgrade someone this holiday! Check out our iPhone 12 Pro Max holiday bundle for the! Get an amazing device, screen protector case and savings starting at $699.99!