How To Connect Airpods To iPhone?
If my friend, you have been using Apple for a while, you're probably familiar with the company's wireless headphones, called AirPods. They're compact, easy to use, and deliver excellent sound quality. But if you're new to the world of AirPods, you might be wondering how to connect Airpods to iPhone.
So, How To Pair Airpods With iPhone?
Fortunately, connecting AirPods to your iPhone is a quick and easy process. Follow these steps:
- Open the AirPods case.
- On the case back, press and hold the setup button.
- When the status light starts flashing white, open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap "Bluetooth."
- Tap your AirPods name in the display list.
That's it! Your AirPods are now connected to your iPhone. If you have any trouble, make sure that both devices are close to each other and open the AirPods case. Or:
- Press the Hold Button. It's a small circle located at the back of your charging case.
- Now, wait a bit to connect. Do not lock your iPhone nor close your charging case until it connects.
- You can also try to forget your AirPods and set them up again as a new device. To do that:
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth on your iPhone.
- Now click the "i" icon next to your AirPods devices list.
- Tap Forget This Device
Now, connect your AirPods to your iPhone again and see if it works.
Can You Connect Airpods To The iPhone Without The Case?
Charging cases are there to charge the AirPods. However, you can use them even without a charging case. Airpods Case is essential for the initial pairing or when you want to reset them.
So, in short, you can use AirPods without their charging case but remember that if you run out of battery, you'll need its case for charging. To pair your AirPods without the case, you'll have to follow these steps:
- On the home screen of an iPhone, open the "Control Center" by swiping upward from the bottom of the screen. If you're using an iPhone X or later, swipe down from the top-right area of the screen.
- Long-press the "Audio Card" in the top-right corner of the "Control Center."
- It will Select the icon that says "AirPlay." Then press it, and it will open in a full view mode.
- Here you can see a list of devices connected to your iPhone.
- Now Select "AirPods." Your AirPods will be connected to your iPhone.
What If Your Airpods Don't Connect?
If your AirPods won't connect to your iPhone, try turning Bluetooth off and back on by turning off, disabling Power saving mode, switching your iPhone's audio output, and disconnecting your other Bluetooth devices. Or it might be the time to get new AirPods or update your iPhone.
Turn Bluetooth On And Off
There are times when turning Bluetooth off for a few seconds is the best solution. Resetting your Bluetooth settings on your iPhone will allow you to connect your AirPods.
The Bluetooth must be turned off to use the Airplane Mode. Click on Settings > Bluetooth and tap the slider next to Bluetooth. You'll know that Bluetooth is on when the indicator lights up.
Disable Low Power Mode
Some users may find it difficult to connect to AirPods in Low Power mode. If you're having trouble, try turning off your phone or device and turning it back on. Turn off battery use in settings when you're not using your iPhone for extended periods to prevent it from draining battery life.
On Your iPhone, Switch The Output To Your Airpods
If you can't hear anything with your AirPods attached to an iPhone, your music may be coming from another Bluetooth device. Switching the audio output on the AirPods turns them into wireless headphones, allowing you to listen to music and take calls wirelessly.
If you're using an iPhone to watch videos, switch the Audio Output to Airplay. You know this little icon because it's the button that looks like a triangle with circles coming out of the top. To switch between the headphones and the standard speaker, select the AirPods from the list and press the button.
Reset Your Airpods
If all else fails, it's best to reset your AirPods to factory settings. If you have already activated Apple's built-in Activation Lock, the "Find My iPhone" and Find My Friends apps won't be able to find or help you locate your AirPods. Your AirPods may need to be reset if they're not working.
Disconnect Other Bluetooth Devices From Your iPhone
Whether you have more than one Bluetooth speaker, phone, or audio device, your iPhone might want to connect to it before your AirPods can automatically. Before connecting your AirPods to your iPhone, you'll need to unplug all other devices.
- Go to Settings and tap on Bluetooth.
- Now tap the "i" next to your Bluetooth device's name to turn it off or on.
- Choose 'Disconnect' or 'Forget This Device.
If you select to forget the device, the next time user wants to connect it. You'll have to reset it from scratch.
Update Your iPhone
Apple says it doesn't recommend connecting the AirPods to a device without date software or firmware. It's important to note that AirPods Pro is incompatible with iPhones running iOS 13.2 or earlier.
The easiest way to keep your iPhone up to date is to go to Settings > General > Software Update. Get to know your iOS version with this app. Download the free version or upgrade to Pro today. While the update is running, keep your iPhone charged.
You'll love the new Apple AirPods to enjoy your favorite music, podcasts, or audiobooks while you work. These wireless headphones are designed to stay in your ears and provide crystal clear sound.
Are you now ready to enjoy your Airpods with iPhones? You can also grab an exciting AirPods and iPhone deal on Plug Tech. Please let us know in the comment box below if you have any further questions.