How to charge and connect beats studio buds in 2022?
Since Apple revamped their headphones line, they have also made it difficult for many people to charge their new overpriced beats studio headphones. It's even more challenging for those who didn't purchase the official apple charging case because they wanted to use the headphone cord.
These earbuds are often described as "studio buds" for their ability to recreate a studio-quality sound by amplifying existing tracks. These headphones are compatible with Apple devices paired with remote control and microphone features for hands-free phone calls using Siri. Read on to get quick hacks on how to charge and connect beats studio buds :D
How to charge beats studio buds?
Plugging your Beats Studios into a PC or laptop won't work, which will also damage your device. The process of charging your beats studio is simple:
- Plug the USB cable into the Beats Studio.
- Plug the other end of the cable into a Monster Powerbeats3 charger or any other 5volt charger with a USB port.
- The Studio's white light flashes: red means its charging, and green is fully charged.
- The light will stay red if the charger isn't plugged in properly or isn't working.
Once you plug your Beats Studio Wireless in, it'll take about 5 hours to charge from empty to full, but it won't damage your headphones.
Connect Your Beats Studio Buds to Your iPhone
With the Beats Studio Wireless Headphones turned on, you are now ready to connect these headphones to your iPhone. You should keep in mind that anytime you do this, even when you follow the correct steps, it is a chance that you might run into some difficulties.
- Step 1: Start by turning on the Beats Studio Wireless Headphones by pressing the power button on the side of the product.
- Step 2: Next, you are going to want to pull up your Bluetooth settings on your iPhone.
- Step 3: You will then select "Beats Studio" from the list of available devices that you can pair with.
Once this is done, you will notice a prompt telling you to hold down the power icon on the headphones for seven seconds.
- Step 4: Once the prompt is given, you will tap the Beats Studio button on your iPhone. From here, you will want to enter the code shown on the screen and make sure that you are connecting to a strong signal.
- Step 5: You can then remove any extra headphones like Apple Watch or other devices with the Apple logo on them that may be plugged in. You may also have to try these steps again if it seems as though your connection is being interrupted.
Connect your iPhone to Your Apple Watch
If you are an Apple Watch user while also using Beats Studio Wireless Headphones, you must follow these steps.
- Step 1: First, you will want to turn on your Apple Watch by pressing the side button on the product. Once it is turned on, you can start by plugging your Lightning cable directly into the watch. This will charge up your system and allow you to choose Bluetooth headphones when pairing.
- Step 2: Next, you will want to make sure that your Apple Watch is still connected to the charging cable. If you have done this properly, it should only take two or three minutes to make the connection.
- Step 3: Once you have completed all of the steps above, you can go ahead and start up your iPhone. From here, you should begin a Bluetooth connection between your Apple Watch and Beats Studio Wireless Headphones by tapping on the option shown above.
- Step 4: Once this connection has been made, you will get a prompt that tells you to go ahead and plug in the power cable on your Apple Watch. If all of this works properly, it will only take a second or two for the pairing to be completed and for you to see a list of available devices.
- Step 5: Next, you will want to tap on Beats Studio from the list of available products. From there, you'll want to choose "Pair Device" from the next prompt. This will put you into pairing mode and make sure that your connection is strong.
- Step 6: After this is done, you can go ahead and choose "yes" from the next prompt. If you have followed all of these steps properly, it should be a smooth process.
Check Your Settings on Your iPhone and Apple Watch for Beats Studio Buds.
Troubleshoot your device
If you're having trouble connecting your Beats Studio wireless earphones to your device, don't fret! The first thing you should do is check the battery level of both the earphones and the charging case. If the battery is low, this may be affecting its Bluetooth reception.
Try charging them for a few minutes, and then try to reconnect again. If the battery is fully charged, you may have to pair the earphones with your device again. Press and hold the power button on the Beats Studio wireless earphones until you see a red and white blinking light.
This means that the earphones are in pairing mode. Next, open Bluetooth on your device and search for "Beats by Dr. Dre" or "BTxxx" from the list of available devices. Depending on your device, you may have to accept a pairing request before proceeding. Once you see the device, tap it, and follow the on-screen instructions to pair your earphones with your device.
If the above steps do not work, check to see any damage to either side of the connector. If this area is damaged, you may need to replace it. Or you can check out the awesome Plug Tech refurbished tech items display to find new beats studio buds for you.